N/APosted on - 08/06/2014
I was doing something on my desktop when the power interruption happens. When the electricity gets back to normal I noticed that the folder for pictures are gone. I tried to look for in on another folder but no to avail. What do you think is the cause of this deletion? Can I still restore my pictures?
Lost pictures due to power interruption
Such issue can be solved if you have any recovery software installed. Whenever any data from your hard drive is deleted, it’s actually not gone. There is still the copy of the files in the hard disk. However, if the data isn’t overwritten by other data, that is still recoverable.
In this case, you’ll have to use MiniTool Power Data Recovery. It is good and powerful, works fine.
1. Download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
2. From the main window, select “Undelete Recovery”.
3. From the right panel, select the drive where your files were present.
4. Click “Recover” from the left panel.
5. Browse through the tree to find out your lost files. Note that the files shown there are the recoverable ones.
6. Select your file(s) and click “Save Files” from the left panel.
7. Browse the path to save recovered files. Remember to make the destination drive different from source drive as it might cause malfunction and corruption of data.
Now, your files are recovered.