N/APosted on - 07/25/2016
I have to Create an Invoice in Excel for a Customer of my Organization. He has ordered some Spare Parts and wanted an Invoice. I want to use MS Excel to create it. Somebody, please, help me with this.
Looking for Procedure that can use to Create an Invoice in Excel
Follow the steps.
1) Click on the File Menu at the Top-left of the Screen.
2) Click on the “New” option. You will see the New Workbook Dialog Box.
3) On the left-hand side, Click on the “Invoices” option.
4) Browse through the Invoices to find the required one.
5) Download the Invoice and fill the details like Company’s Name, Address, etc.
6) Save the Invoice and enter the details of the Invoice Template.
7) After that, you can send the Invoice to your Customer.