N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
The Previous Article regarding the addition of Bulk users to the Active Directory was very helpful. With the same hope, I’m expecting another solution to my problem. I want help in Creating Security Groups in Active Directory.
Looking for instructions for Creating Security Groups in Active Directory.
You need an Organizational Unit to be able to create a Security Group. After you create the OU, you will have to activate RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tools). Follow the steps to do that.
1) Open the Control Panel and select “Programs and Features.”
2) Click on “Turn Windows Features On or Off.”
3) Expand the RSAT option, and place a tick beside AD LDS and AD DS.
4) Click on OK. After that, you will have to create the group.
Follow the steps again.
1) Open Active Directory Users.
2) Find your OU, and click on the “Action” button.
3) Select “New”, and then, select “Group.”
4) Choose the Group Name, and click on OK.