N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I have created an Excel Sheet that contains a lot of Data. My Boss has advised me to use Pivot Tables to make the Data easy to analyze. Can someone provide me Excel 2007 Pivot Table Tutorial?
Looking For Excel 2007 Pivot Table Tutorial.
You can follow these instructions for inserting the Pivot Table in an Excel Spreadsheet.
1) Open the Excel File.
2) Select the Data on which you are creating the Report.
3) After you select the data, click on the “Insert” menu.
4) Select the “Pivot Table” option.
5) A Dialog Box will open up. Choose whether you want to Create the Table in an Existing Workbook or a New Workbook.
6) I would advise you to choose a New Workbook.
7) The Pivot Field List and the Tools will appear.
8) Drag the appropriate Data to the desirable Column and create the Table in the way you want.