N/APosted on - 09/19/2012
I have an mp3 file saved in my iPod. I want to mod iPod equalizer and at the same time maintain the quality of my music file. Is there any application that could help me modify the iPod output without compromising the quality? The equalizer should not distort the music parse.
Looking for application for mod ipod equalizer
The built-in equalizer settings in IPods and IPads are good but at times they can be quite a joy killer since they don’t match everyone’s taste. However you can create your own settings to suit you; you accomplish this by following the steps below:
1. Visit ITunes equalizer settings.
2. Create a new preset, set it as preset and save it.
3. Choose the songs/ files that you wish to apply the new settings.
4. Right click on a song title and select the get info option. Click on the options tab then select the preset that you have just created and click OK to apply it to the song and the rest of the songs in the file.
5. When the songs are synched with your, IPod they will have the settings that you have created applied to them.
I hope I have been of help to you. You can get more info from: