Logitech Webcam Software Installation. We were not able to install the software.
I have been using Logitech Pro 9000 webcam on Windows XP Service Pack 3 Operating System for long.
Recently I downloaded the latest webcam software for Logitech from the respective site.
However, I received an error message while installing the same. Have a look at the error message below.
It has filed to install.
Have you any idea for the issue?
We were not able to install the software. This could be due to any of the following issues :
– not enough disk space. Be sure you have enough disk space on your computer to install this software.
– There is already another install in progress. Be sure that you are not trying to install other software at the same time.
– You do not have permission to install software on this computer. Log in as an administrator or check with your computer’s administrator.
– Your installation media is damaged. There may be some missing files. You can download the latest software from the Logitech website and try the install again.
– You can also restart your computer and attempt the software installation again.