Logitech Webcam Software Installation – Error
I am using Windows XP SP3 and a logitech Pro 9000 webcam. I found an error message while trying to download and install the latest webcam software and then quits. Message attached.
We were not able to install the software. This could be due to any of the following issues :
– not enough disk space. Be sure you have enough disk space on your computer to install this software.
– There is already another install in progress. Be sure that you are not trying to install other software at the same time.
– You do not have permission to install software on this computer. Log in as an administrator or check with your computer’s administrator.
– Your installation media is damaged. There may be some missing files. You can download the latest software from the Logitech website and try the install again.
– You can also restart your computer and attempt the software installation again.
Help needed in emergence. Thanks for support.