N/APosted on - 05/30/2012
A Logitech Pro 9000 webcam and Windows XP SP3 is what I have. It displays an error message and quits when I try to download and install the latest webcam software. Attached is the error message.
Logitech Webcam Software Installation
We were able to install the software. This could be due to any of the following issues:
– Not enough disk space. Be sure you have enough disk space on your computer to install this software.
– There is already another install in progress,Be sure that you are not trying to install other software at the same time.
– You don't have permission to install software on this computer. Log in as an administrator or check with your computer's administrator.
– Your installation media is is damaged. There may be some missing files. You can downlad the latest software from the website and try the install again.
– You can also restart your computer and attempt the software installation again.
Logitech Pro 9000 update installation error
Sometimes this kind of error appears when you did a previous installation or un-installation of a program that doesn’t complete because maybe of an error. I do sometimes see this error on my computer every time I have an unfinished or incomplete installation or program removal operation.
Check first the available hard drive space on your computer. Maybe your hard drive is almost full that’s why further installation is not possible. But if you still have plenty of free space to spare try restarting your computer then try updating your webcam driver again. If it still fails, uninstall your webcam’s software from your computer to remove its driver as well. Restart the computer if the system requests it. After booting, open your web browser then download the installer for QuickCam Pro 9000 from Logitech’s website. The webcam’s software supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. You can choose between the Smart Installer and the Full Installer. Since you are using Windows XP Service Pack 3 on your computer you will not have any problems installing this application because it supports all Windows XP editions regardless of what Service Pack you are using.
To download Logitech Webcam Software with Video HD 2.31.1044.0c, visit Logitech — QuickCam Pro 9000.