N/APosted on - 07/23/2016
Hi. I want to learn the steps to convert MOV to mp4 handbrake. Does it need to be taken to some computer repair shop or can it be done by me at home? Also, I would like to know if the conversion can be done for iPad or not? Thanks in advance. It will be a great help!
Learning How To Convert MOV To Mp4 Handbrake
Hi. To convert MOV to mp4 handbrake you need not go to any computer shop It is very easy to understand and do so it can by you. Yes, it can be done for iPad and all the other Apple products too. So, let us learn about the steps for the conversion. The steps are as follows-
1) First, download Handbrake software using the default and after it gets installed, make sure that you set the output path as and when required
2) Open the software. Click on source menu and open the file that you wish to convert
3) Browse the MOV file and click on open
4) You can also select presets which is an option provided by handbrakes according to the device that you wish to see the MOVie on
5) Cross-check the URL of the file indicated in the file option.
6) After you are sure, click on the start button on the top of the screen
7) The duration to complete the conversion will depend on the size of the file that you are converting
8) After the conversion gets finished, you can click on the output path to the find the file that has been converted. It can be tested using any one of the media players that you use VLC preferably.
9) If it is working properly, close the Window.
Hope we helped.