N/APosted on - 08/01/2016
Hi. I am a user of InDesign. I want to add pages to my file, but I can’t find the option. What steps need to be followed to learn how to add pages in InDesign? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Learn The Steps To Learn How To Add Pages In Indesign
Hi. The steps which need to be followed to learn how to add pages in InDesign are as follows-
1) Click on Window menu and then click on the Pages menu
2) To insert a new page, either click on create a new page option or drag a master page to the document area
3) Click on continue to enter the new page
1) From the Window menu, click on Pages
2) From the options button, click on insert pages
3) Enter the number of pages to be inserted
4) Click on insert and allow how you want the pages to be added: after page, before page, at the start or towards the end
5) Click on the page which is to be added before or after page
6) Click on master option to use the as a basis for all the new pages that will be inserted
7) Click on OK
Hope we helped.