N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. I have been trying to edit my PDF in MS-Word, but it is not getting edited. I want to know the steps to edit a PDF in word. Also, what is PDF Reflow and what elements are not converted properly by it? Thanks in advance.
Learn The Steps How To Edit A PDF In Word
Hi. PDF Reflow is software which can edit a PDF in Word. Before the editing gets started, MS-Word makes a copy of the PDF file so that even if something goes wrong, you always have a backup option. It is best for the text files. The elements such as PDF bookmarks, tags, comments, frames, page borders, tables with cell spacing, etc. cannot be properly converted. When a PDF file is opened in MS-Word, the software first identifies what the headings, lists, and tables represent the PDF best and where to place these in MS-Word.
The steps are as follows-
1) Open the Word document
2) Select the file option and then click on open
3) Browse the file in the open option and then navigate to the location of the PDF to open it
4) After you find the PDF, click on it and then click on open
5) The PDF document will then be converted to the word document and can be edited
6) Save the file and click on close
Hope we helped.