N/APosted on - 07/30/2016
Hi. I have recently bought a router. However, I have no idea about how to use it. Can you please me some steps to learn how do I log into my router? Also, why do people need to login into a wireless router? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Learn The Steps As To How Do I Log Into My Router
Hi. The steps so as to know how do I log into my router are as follows-
1) Shut down your PC if it has been turned on
2) Now connect the Ethernet cable to the back of the router
3) Now connect the second Ethernet cable from the router’s blue internet port to the Ethernet port on the router
4) Now switch the modem on and wait for five minutes to let it start
5) After the lights are all stable, you can begin using the router
6) Open the browser and in the address bar type, 192.168.1.1
7) Then, click on enter
8) Corresponding to the name which appears in the list of networks, select the one you wish to get connected to and enter the password
9) Click on enter and you will get connected The reason why people log in to the router is mainly due to two reasons. One of them being the firmware update and the other is for the basic wireless network adjustments.
Hope we helped.