N/APosted on - 07/29/2016
Hi. I have been using Norton for quite some time now. However, it is not working fine. I would like to uninstall this particular antivirus and install an efficient one instead. What are the steps to be followed as to how do I get rid of Norton? Thanks in advance.
Learn The Steps As To How Do I Get Rid Of Norton
The steps to be followed to learn as to how do I get rid of Norton are as follows-
1) Press Windows key+ R from the keyboard
2) Search run and click on it to open the dialog box
3) Type the following text “appwiz.cpl” in the search box and click on enter key
4) Find the list of installed programs on the computer amongst which you need to click on Norton product and click on uninstall or remove option
5) After the user account control window appears, click on Continue
6) Some instructions will be provided which need to be followed to uninstall the software
7) Click on finish
8) Restart the computer
Hope we helped.