N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
Hi. Sometimes when I am accessing certain websites from my PC, I get prompt which blocks access to the website. I would like to learn the steps to automate download from website. Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Learn the steps to automate download from website
Hi. The steps to automate download from website are as follows-
1) Open IE and click on tools. Select internet options
2) Click on the security option
3) Amongst the four zones of security i.e., internet, local intranet, trusted sites and restricted sites, select the zone of which the settings need to be changed
4) Click on custom level from security level for this zone option
5) Click on enable or disable from the ActiveX controls and plug-ins under automatic prompting for ActiveX controls 6) Then, from downloads, under automatic prompting for file downloads, choose enable or disable and click on OK twice
Hope we helped.