N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
Hi. I am new to the concept of new software available these days. What are the parameters using which we can export the mailbox? Also, what are the steps to use exchange 2013 export mailbox to PST? Thanks in advance.
Learn how to use exchange 2013 export mailbox to PST
Hi. The parameters using which we can export the mailbox are-
1) The personal data can be exported via IsArchive
2) The exported parameters can be exported with ContentFilter
3) The folders which are to included or excluded can be done by using IncludeFolders or ExcludeFolders
4) The associated messages can be associated using AssociatedMessagesCopyOption.
The steps to use exchange 2013 export mailbox to PST are as follows-
1) In the exchange admin centre, log in as a helpdesk user and select the mailbox which you want. Click on … as shown and click on Export to a PST file
2) The enter the destination where the mailbox is to be exported. Then select either of the two options: export only contents of the mailbox or export only contents of the mailbox’s archive as per your requirement. Then click on next
3) Then enter the path where the file is to be exported. Then click on next
4) Then enter the mailbox where the email is to be received once the export is done
5) Click on finish
Hope we helped.