N/APosted on - 07/27/2016
What is the DYMO Label Writer 400 turbo manual? Is it possible to print to a shared printer over the network? If yes, then what are the steps? Also, what are the steps to share the printer over the network in Windows XP? Thanks in advance.
Learn all about DYMO Label Writer 400 turbo manual
Hi. DYMO Label Writer 400 turbo manual is a user guide which will help you get a better understanding of the device. It also contains solutions to the various issues faced by the users. About the doubt, yes, it is possible to print to a shared printer over the network. The steps are-
1) The printer should first be installed on the local computer
2) Then, a confirmation that you can print locally is needed
3) On the local computer, share the printer
4) To print, install the printer on the computer from where the print needs to be taken
The steps to share the printer over the network are-
1) Click on start>Select printers and faxes
2) Right-click on the printer to be shared and select sharing
3) Click on share this printer
4) You can also enter the name that you wish to be displayed to other users in the share name option
5) Click on OK
Hope we helped.