N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
I am using Windows XP. The Microsoft Office version which I am using now is not working properly and is slow. Can you please suggest me the system requirements and steps to install the free Microsoft Office Starter 2010 download? It is very urgent. Thanks in advance.
Learn about free Microsoft Office Starter 2010 download
Hi. Microsoft Office 2010 has a good speed and works properly as well.
The system requirements include Windows Vista, 7, XP and the steps to install the free Microsoft Office Starter 2010 download are –
1) First visit the website of Microsoft Office and download the software for free
2) Then, double-click on the software to run it
3) Click on run to start extracting the file
4) Instructions to be followed so as to extract the files will appear which need to be followed for successful completion
5) Save the extracted files to the hard disk
6) In case you wish to delete this downloaded file, delete the extracted files from the directory
Hope we helped.