N/APosted on - 10/13/2016
Saved queries enable to create the LDAP queries. They can be transferred, edited and saved to other desktops. By this we can search and do the sampling of the objects faster with accuracy. How to create saved queries for LDAP queries examples for active directory?
LDAP Queries Examples For Active Directory From The Saved Queries.
1) Open ADUC.
2) Right-click on the saved queries and select new. Form the box click on query.
3) Type the name of the saved query in the name box displayed.
4) Specify the container for the query to run. You can do this in the query root box.
5) Click on Define Query.
6) Select the Custom Search from the file drop-down menu.
7) Under the Advanced tab, copy the LDAP query in ‘Enter Ldap query box’.
8) Click on OK. This will save the modifications.
9) Go to ADUC console and press F5. This will rebuild the list.
10) Open the view menu.
11) Select Add/Remove columns.
12) Add the fields according to your convenience.
13) Right-click on the saved query and select Export List.
You can create any number of saved queries.
You can store them in the console where they were created. They can be moved from one PC to other by using the Import/Export feature.