N/APosted on - 01/03/2015
Nowadays LED screen are the most available screens on the market. How does an LED screen compare, in terms of performance, to LCD or CRT screens? In terms of gaming, it has been found that CRTs are the ones which can render the purest blacks, hence giving a crisp contrast ratio. Can anyone elaborate on that?
Lcd, led and Crt displays- Which one is better for gaming?
LED screen are the most available screens on the market because LED can easily available all market. 90 % companies make LED and use it laptop and monitor.
CRT is better for gaming because CRT have a large pixels in one frame.
CRT is commonly used for gaming.
CRT graphics is very high.
· LED is easily available in market.
· LED is cheap.
· LED color is not very excellent.
· LED have an excellent black level.
· No frame rate in LED.
· LCD is not easily available in market.
· LCD is very costly.
· LCD color is good.
· LCD have good black level.
· 60 or 75 frame rate in LCD.
· CRT is not easily available in market.
· CRT is very costly.
· CRT color is excellent.
· CRT have a good black level.
· 60–85 frame rate in CRT.