N/APosted on - 10/13/2016
It is necessary to ensure that the latest software is being used so that we get the best performance and features from the smartphone. You should regularly update the OS. How to update to get the latest android os for tablets?
Latest Android OS For Tablets To Get Best Performance From The Device.
1) The latest version of Android is 6 Marshmallow.
2) If your smartphone has any version below 4.4 i.e. Jelly bean, until it is updated, Marshmallow and KitKat update may or be present.
3) Back up all your essential data.
4) Open the settings menu.
5) Scroll down and select About Phone/Tablet.
6) If this is not present select General settings.
7) Press the Software Update button. This will even inform you the current version running.
8) The phone will automatically search for an upgrade.
9) If it is available then it will ask if you want the installation.
10) Click on Yes to download and install the new version.
11) Restart your device.
12) You might require WIFI for the up gradation.