N/APosted on - 03/21/2015
Hello everyone! I have just purchased a new HP pavilion laptop running on windows 8.1, 2.16 ghz intel processor and 4GB RAM with a 1TB hard drive. From the first day, I have had a terrible experience with this device. When I am streaming videos from the Internet, the sound gets distorted and it is impossible to hear properly. And even if I watch something on VCL player, the sound quality is still so poor and gets distorted all the time. I am sure this should not be happening. Please Help! Thanks!
Laptop not working properly at all
If you’re having problems with your audio or sound, hearing distorted images, please check your sound.
1. Make it sure that the sound card driver is updated.
2. If this doesn’t fix your problem, please uninstall the driver and software for your sound card. Utility disk included the first time you bought this.
3. Install it again and update the driver.
4. If this keeps on happening please check the speakers. You don’t have to dismantle your laptop. There are certain ways on how HP technical support can distinguish if we do have a defective speakers built-in to the laptop.
5. Technical Support for HP, they are so well-mannered and professional and they can give you instruction on using you warranty for this laptop.