N/APosted on - 12/13/2013
I have laptop(Acer Aspire P3), the other day I noticed my battery power was not lasting long, I connected the laptop to a wall socket and the battery is not charging, after unplugging from mains electricity, the laptop cannot last 30 minutes, what is the problem with my Laptop? I have tried removing the battery and putting it back and there is no difference, How do I fix this?
Laptop not charging its battery
There are several reasons for the laptop not charging with the battery support.
There are multiple solutions to resolve this problem as mentioned below.
1) Start and laptop and open the device manager of the system
2) In the Device Manager window, open the 'Batteries' section and click the icon to the left of the batteries
3) Right Click 'Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery' and select 'Uninstall'
4) After the process is completed, click 'Action' menu on the top of the window
5) Select 'Scan for hardware changes' option, the problem will be resolved during the scan
6) User can download the third party tool to determine the capacity of the battery
7) Download the BatteryCare tool from the BatteryCare Official website
8) It provides the user with information about battery power, usage, capacity