N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
When I turn my laptop on I can connect to the internet normally. However, in the middle of browsing suddenly websites stop loading and I check my network connection and it says no internet access, but it says its connected. I am using a modem so when this happens i reconnect it and same thing happens after a few minutes. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening?
Laptop is connected but has no internet access
Sometimes this happens because of virus or Spyware. Following these steps will help you to solve this problem
1. Download WinsockFix Utility (a tool to solve some windows networking problems) from here
2. Start run and click 'fix'
3. Restart your laptop
4. Control Panel > network connections > right click the lan connection > click properties
5. Double click 'Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)' from the general tab
6. Enter the necessary details (re enter if already shown)
Hopefully the problem will be solved