N/APosted on - 12/20/2013
I am trying to build an application using the LabVIEW App Builder but when starting it up, I've got an error:
LabVIEW: Resource not found.
An error occured loading VI 'ConfigUtiliy.lvlib:FindFRCcRIOControllers.vi'.
LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel.
This error appears when starting the executable file which I created. I am using LabVIEW 8.0. Please tell me what to do to resolve this issue. Thanks.
LabVIEW Load Error Code 3: Could Not Load Front Panel
When creating an executable through LabVIEW, the App Builder that you used will remove the front panels on the entire program subVIs. These panels are not needed in your program and once it was removed, it will allow creation of a smaller exe file. If your program is showing front panels of subVIs while running it, you need to inform the App Builder to include the front panels before making the exe file. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Go to build specification of your exe file and right-click into it. Choose Properties.
2. This will launch the Application Properties window. Click Source File Settings from the Category.
3. On the Project Files, highlight subVI that needs front panel.
4. Unselect the Use default save settings.
5. Unselect Remove front panel.
6. Repeat steps 2-4 for all the subVIs that needs front panel.
7. Finish making your application normally.
You can also add the entire subVIs from the Source Files category to the "Always Include" list.