N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
Hi. I am working as a professional in an organization. Can you please tell me the steps to configure a printer to print checks? Thanks in advance. It will be helpful for me. Looking forward to your reply.
Know The Steps To Configure A Printer To Print Checks
The steps to configure a printer to print checksare as follows-
1) Open QuickBooks and from the home menu, click on X and then select the print checks option
2) After the print checks appears, click on print setup option present at the bottom of the page
3) Select the type of check that you want to print in the print checks setup module. Then, to check if the printer is working, load some paper into the printer and click on preview and print sample
4) Then, ensure that the Adobe Reader is up to date
5) Then, while you set up the Adobe reader, click on view and print sample option
6) Then, click on view preview and print sample
7) Until and unless the printer works fine, keep repeating these steps and once they do, click on Finish 8) Then, on the main menu of Print checks, type in the space provided underneath the starting check no.
9) Then check the boxes of all those checks that are to be printed and then click on preview and print
10) Click on print
11) Exit once all the settings have been done
Hope we helped.