N/APosted on - 01/28/2013
I have just installed OneNote mobile on my Samsung S3. After the installation, I tried to open the application, it started to load then it exit by itself. My phone is on version 4.1 now and OneNote has just been installed. Can someone advise if this is a program error?
Just install OneNote Mobile on Samsung S3
You can follow these steps to re-open personal (web) notebook from SkyDrive.
1. Just open IE on your phone.
2. Make sure “Mobile Version” is checked in the setting of IE on the phone.
3. Browse https://skydrive.live.com/?id=documents
4. Browse to that place where notebook is present.
5. You need to tap on the notebook to open the notebook in OneNote Mobile.
6. You have to tap and hold on the section under notebook opened.
7. Tap on “set as default” menu item.
I hope this will help.