N/APosted on - 02/14/2013
Someone please help. I am having an issue with working with my juniper networkconnect mac os x. The Network Connect will not launch or install. How do I install it on my Mountain Lion? Is there any step by step installation instruction available that is easy to understand?
Juniper networkconnect Mac OS x
Hello Dorrington Annie,
I can give you a better solution of Installing Juniper Network Connect with Mac Mountain Lion. You are facing such kind of problem either for The Network connect is not properly installed or the Java applet could not run properly on the web server.
Follow the instructions to install Juniper Network Connect with Mac Mountain Lion:
1) Remove network connect in your application folder.
2) Connect to the VPN website that you have created an account for it.
3) Log on it.
4) You will see an icon named Preferences.
5) Click the Preferences caption then on the tab Application button, after that you would see “Network Connect” button and beside this an “Uninstall” button.
6) Click on the “Uninstall” button to remove it from your browser.
7) Now open Finder and go to application>Utilities>Java Preference and then Enable the “Applet plug-in and Web start application” button.
8) Now you can re-login to the VPN server and go to the “Network Connect” and click the “Start” button beside it.
Thus you can install Juniper Network connect on your Mountain Lion.