N/APosted on - 11/27/2013
I got Juniper network connect. I am using both FireFox and Google Chrome browsers in my Windows XP. Juniper network connect Chrome doesn't work properly. It works nicely in FireFox. Does the problem with my network connect or with my Chrome browser.
Thanks & Regards,
Willis K White
Juniper network connect Chrome doesn’t work
The Juniper network in not supported by the Google Chrome browser as a client browser. It is because the network is based on SSL VPN based solutions.
The steps to use Juniper network on Internet Explorer 11 are as follows:
1) Uninstall the Juniper app from Program and Features
2) Delete the system file present in 'C:windowssystem32driversdsNCAdpt.sys' file
3) Rebbot the system
4) Launch Interner Explorer 11
5) Launch the URL in the Internet Explorer browser
6) The webpage will be successfully displayed on Internet Explorer