N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
Computer and IT engineers do programming. The latest programming language used are C,C++, Java etc. Java is dependent on the JVM for the execution. Though it does not physically exist but it has the full control over the programming. How is Java virtual machine launcher download done?
Java Virtual Machine Launcher Downloads To Carry Out Java Program.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE
1) Any version of Windows.
2) Desktop mode in Windows 8.
3) Windows Server 2008/2003.
4) Compatible processors.
5) Processor with 64 MB RAM at least. 6) Free disk space of 98 MB.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL JVM IN INTERNET EXPLORER
1) Go to the official page i.e. www.Java.com
2) Select Free Java download.
3) Press ‘Agree and start free download’.
4) Click on Run.
5) Press on Install button.
6) Follow the onscreen instructions.
7) Wait till the installation process is going on. Once prompted with a message of completion, you have downloaded and installed JVM.