N/APosted on - 07/24/2013
An error encountered when attempted to open iTunes for Windows. The following error message shows “iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7 (windows error 193)” Can I fix this error without having any problem? I really need assistance to resolve this. Thanks in advance.
iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes.
Error 7 (windows error 193)
ITunes installation has encountered an error
The error is because Microsoft .Net framework is not installed properly.
The solution to the error is as below:
1) From the 'Control Panel' -> 'Add or Remove Programs', select uninstall to remove the installed version of MS .Net Framework
2) Follow the uninstall steps through wizard
3) Restart the system
4) Go to official Microsoft website :download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe
5) Download the installation file, follow the installation wizard
6) Restart the system, after the installation is complete