N/APosted on - 11/14/2011
I am getting issues after iTunes 10.5 installation. I can't see the Diskstation on my network when iTunes is installed. But since it is the recently changes I made, I deleted it for a while and then the Diskstation is visible. Also, I tried installing iTunes 10.5 on my laptop that runs Windows 7 32-Bit but it doesn't seem to work. If this some sort of a bug, how can I fix this?
ITunes 10.5 Dev Beta Windows Problems
Yes, this seems to be a bug on the release of iTunes 10.5 version. And there have been a lot of reports complaining about different issues after the 10.5 installation, such as iTunes 10.5 Wi-Fi Syncing Issues, iTunes 10.5 Does Not Load Shared Library Files, and more. The solutions I found are the following. Just do a test and perform each and choose which works for you.
1. Install iTunes 10.5 under the Administrator account.
2. Install iTunes updates. This will surely fix the issue. If you still get the same error, just go to the latest iTunes version for Windows. But remember to remove your recent iTunes 10.5 before installing the updates including QuickTime.
– Download and Install iTunes Version 10.5.3 (32-Bit)
– Download and install latest iTunes Version for Windows
3. Go to Apple Software Update icon on your computer and then update Safari, QuickTime and iTunes.