Is it possible to use multiple LCD on one system?
There are only two things you will need to have multiple monitors set up for one system:
- Graphics Card with two or more monitor ports.
- Motherboard that has two graphic card slots in case your current video card only has one monitor port and you’ll need to add another for your second monitor.
To set up multiple monitors for your system:
- Click on Start.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Choose Appearance and Themes.
- Click on Display.
- Click on Identify on the Settings tab.
- Click on the monitor icons and drag them to the positions you would like to move your items from one monitor to another.
- Click on OK or Apply.
To change your primary monitor or view the same desktop display on your multiple monitors, please visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307873.