N/APosted on - 04/03/2013
I would like not to use pivot program monitor rotating making. If to say by other words-is there the way to rotate my monitor without installing the pivot software for that? Please suggest me that way. May be, any other software can do that better?
Is it possible not to use pivot program monitor?
If you are using windows 7 you can rotate your monitor without using any software. Just follow the steps:
1. Go to Control Panel>>Appearance and Personalization.
2. Click on the Display option.
3. On the left pane click Adjust Resolution.
4. You can see a drop down menu named orientation.
5. You can select the orientation like Landscape, Portrait, Landscape (flipped), (Portrait).