N/APosted on - 11/19/2012
I have to do a presentation about my university. I need to attach a video about my university to it. But he it has opening screen that Sails the year of the clip.
I can use the same video clip here if I and change the year to 2012 to 2013.
Can I do this?
Is it possible to edit text in the video avi movie file?
Yes! You can edit the subtitle text in your movie as long as the subtitle is available. Some subtitles were flatten this is not editable.
Subtitle files are commonly .SRT files along with the Clip or movie file. To edit the text file you need to open the .SRT with your notepad. Here's what you need to do.
1. Double click the file you.
2. Should be prompted with a dialog box. Select the radial button that says open the file within your default programs or stuff like that, not the default selected radial that finds program in the net
3. Select notepad in the list of programs or browse it.
4. You can now edit the text file.
In order to use the edited .SRT file format or subtitle, you need to load it from your video player software. Mostly by;
1. Right clicking inside the software and then select Subtitle or
2. Right clicking inside the software and then select Video>Subtitle so on and so forth
Hope you make the subtitles funny.