N/APosted on - 11/23/2013
Is it possible to display my PC on my Samsung Universe II? I don't know if I can do it or how to do it with Android cell phone but I am looking for some ways to do it. I searched everywhere but I could not find the procedures to display my PC on my Android device. All I want is to see my desktop screen on my cell phone. If its possible please send me the steps for it. Thanks.
Is it possible to display PC display on Android Phone
It is possible to display the PC on Android phone.
There are multiple ways to perform the operation.
Solution 1: Using the connection cable
1) You can connect the android phone to the TV through HDMI cable
2) Once the cable is connected, do the configuration changes in the phone
Solution 2: Installing software for Android phones
1) Download the Android screen monitor from the Android screen website
2) Download the Android SDK from the Android developer website
3) Set the path to Android SDK tools and platform tools directory
4) Install JRE version 5 and from the Official Java website, set the path to Java bin directory
5) Connect the Android phone with the computer
6) Launch the file named as 'AndroidScreenMonitor.exe'
7) ASM will show the required display