How do I configure the VPN of my iPad? I'm really having a hard time doing this.
To set up VPN on iPad, follow the steps below:
1. Tap Settings and then General. Tap Network> VPN and then Add VPN Configuration.
2. Use the following settings on your iPad:
RSA SecurID = OFF
Password: Your Account Password
Send all traffic: ON
Enabling / Disabling the VPN will disable the WiFi on your iPad. Start the VPN settings and then wait until it is done on connecting and the VPN icon appears. Your iPad will drop VPN when you change your network.
Turning VPN on /off: Disable WiFi on the iPad, then start with VPN settings. Wait until it finishes connecting and the status bar would have the VPN icon. Remember that iPad will drop VPN whenever changing networks.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is often used within organizations to allow to communicate private information securely over a public network.
Here are the things that you need to do with how to configure VPN using your iPad device.
1. Kindly got to Settings > General > Network > VPN.
2. Then, choose Add VPN Configuration. Ask your Network Administrator you need to use.
3. Toggle/Turn on your VPN configuration. Then if you are connected to your VPN, there will be a VPN symbol appears on your screen near the Battery symbol.
4. If you would like to use multiple VPN configurations, you can switch using in Settings > General > Network > VPN.
Also, if you are having difficulties connecting to your VPN, or some point you may receive an error message saying "Shared Secret is missing", your VPN settings may be incorrect or incomplete. To resolve it, you may ask your Network Administrator or your IT department and ask for your Shared Secret key.