N/APosted on - 10/19/2014
I have Apple iPhone 5S and latest version of iTunes installed into my laptop running Windows 8.1. Whenever I connect my IPhone to the laptop using the USB cable at first it opens iTunes and starts syncing but then it gives an error IPhone not found, I am really very confused, please help!
IPhone detection problem, iPhone not found error
Hi Coshaun James,
I am sorry to hear that you're faced with this problem, I have just the solution for you. Please follow the simple steps listed below:
1. In iTunes, right click the Apple Mobile Device entry in Device Manager and choose Update Driver Software.
2. Select "Browse my computer for driver software."
3. Now select " Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer."
4. Select the Have Disk Button. If this is not present choose either Mobile Phone or Storage Device and then click next, this should let the Have Disk Button appear.
5. Click the browse button and go to C: Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support Drivers.
6. Double click the "usbaapl" file.
7. Click, Open in the Have Disk window. Click next and then click finish. The driver will be installed by Windows.
This should solve the problem you are facing.