Asked By 30 points N/A Posted on - 06/19/2012
IPhone 4s Basic Shortcuts to common usage
Here are a few shortcuts and tricks an iPhone 4 can do:
A. Hold Home button and Sleep button (same time) camera will save screen shot.
To end activity of an App. Once you're done.
- Press home down for 5 seconds.
- Press tab button and hold at same time.
- Select settings.
- Click on General.
- Locate International Keyboards.
- Choose from the listing.
- Make they are in the .com tab.
- Exclude www. And .com
- Home button.
- A blue screen will appear.
- Program phone (speak into phone commands)
Tracking your phone
- Download app. Find My Phone.
Create MobileMe acct.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Mail.
- Click on Contacts.
- Then Calendars.
- Select add account.
- Locate MobileMe.
- Type in Apple ID (create a new one).
- Find My iPhone (make sure its “On”).
- Go to me.com If the cell phone is ever lost.
Volume control lock
- Click iPod.
- Locate Volume Limit.
- Volume can be adjusted.
- Set the new code for volume.