I need to sign up for certain websites which require one sing up from one IP only. I have recently taken an IP for my connection and I have not signed up yet but it shows that there has already been a sign up from this IP.
I do not understand why this is happening. Kindly inform me if there is way to solve his particular problem and help me get this IP work.
Yes indeed there are certain sites which check for the IP Address to make sure that the same person is not using accounts more than one. There are softwares to hide your original IP Address and they show up a fake IP Address when you select it.
There is a software known as “Real Hide IP”. Here as I mentioned above it gives you the choice to hide your original IP Address whenever necessary. You can download this software via Google.
There are two ways of doing this the good way. You can contact the website and tell them your story, and you probably will get your IP removed from their IP list of users.
You can renew your external IP address, what you need to do is simply turn off your router for around 5 minutes, if that doesn't change your IP (you can check your IP by searching "my IP address" on Google).
If that doesn't change it, then you need to leave it off for eight hours. IF that fails, then you need to do it manually. search CMD on windows. Open it. type.
That it, reboot both your router and your PC, now try it! And there you go! That WILL work!
I got some few things for you. I hope this will help.
1) Before you try any method on changing your IP Address, do this very basic thing. Try turning off or unplugging the power of your cable or DSL modem for five minutes.
In many cases this will change your IP address. But if it doesn’t, try the process again. This time for about 8 hours. Usually overnight works well and hopefully this will do it.
2) If the above does not result in your IP address changing, please look through https://whatismyipaddress.com/change-ip that best matches your situation and attempt to change your IP address that way.
3) You can also make use of a PROXY IP ADDRESS. This will serve as an intermediary between your home machine and the rest of the computers on the internet. Proxies are used for a number of reasons such as to filter web content, to go around restrictions such as parental blocks, to screen downloads and uploads and to provide anonymity when surfing the internet.
It will hide your home IP address from the rest of the world. This can provide you with more privacy. There are number of proxies that can provide you with service. You can find a list of these simply by typing "Proxy List" into any search engine. There are some proxies which are free and some which charge money, the choice is up to you.
Please be aware that the use of proxy servers without the express permission from the owner of the proxy server may be illegal in some states and/or countries. Please use at your own risk.
1. Open your browser ( sample, Google chrome).
2. Go to Proxy-list.org.
3. Type down the code on the box provided and press enter.
4. A list of proxies will be shown.
You may choose whatever IP address you want to use.
5. Copy it.
6. Go to the setting of your browser.
7. Click options.
8. Type on the upper left box “proxy”.
9. Then click Change Proxy Setting.
10. Click LAN settings.
11. Check “automatic configuration. ”.
12. Take everything out.
13. Paste the copied IP Address (proxy).
14. And click ok.
That will change your IP address now. Needing more help?