N/APosted on - 07/27/2016
I am using Vodafone Mobile Services and an Android Phone. I got a 3G Recharge of Rs 176 for which I get 1GB for 28 Days. I am switching the Mobile Data on, but I’m unable to access the Internet. Do I Have Internet Connection?
Internet is On, websites do not open Do I Have Internet Connection?
You may be facing the program because the Mobile Network is set to use a 2G Connection only. To alter this setting, follow these steps.
1) Open the Settings of your Mobile Phone.
2) Scroll down and tap on “Mobile Networks.”
3) Tap on the “Network Mode” option.
4) Select “WCDMA and GSM Auto-connect.”
5) Restart your phone, and turn on the Mobile Data.
That’s it; your Net Connection will work now.