N/APosted on - 04/24/2015
I have a laptop that’s new. It is performing ok with the rest of the software installed in it. Recently I noticed that all my web browsers keeps on posting white page. I tried to relaunch the web browsers and restart my system and router but it’s all the same nothing is happening. How to fix this? Can you show me alternative way to do this? What are the possible cause why all my browsers are acting all the same? Is it with my internet or router? I check it with my phone, there’s no issue with the internet. Please help me with this.
Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Internet Problem with Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 laptop
Sometimes Internet settings get scrambled on its when the browsers or windows has updated.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Click On Show Advanced Settings.
4. On the Network you will find Change Proxy Settings click on that.
5. Choose Connections tab and than choose LAN settings.
6. There you will find an option AUTOMATICALLY DETECT THIS SETTINGS If the box is uncheck, Select the Check box and click ok.
On Internet Explorer :-
1. Select Tools.
2. Choose Internet Options.
3. Choose Connections tab and than choose LAN settings.
4. There you will find an option AUTOMATICALLY DETECT THIS SETTINGS If the box is uncheck, Select the Check box and click ok.