N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I wanted to ask you about how to check point utm-1 edge x? I want to enable the internet connection after disabling it again because there is some problem with the internet connection. Also, I wanted to know the steps in case I would want to configure the local area network connection? Can you please help me with the same? Thanks in advance.
Internet features: check point utm-1 edge x
It is not difficult to check point utm-1 edge x. The status of enabled/disabled internet connection is visible through UTM-1 application reboot. The steps to enable the internet connection after disabling it are as follows-
1) Network>The Internet and the internet page will open
2) There will be an option of internet connection visible on the screen. Next to that option,
-To disable the Internet connection, click on the button with a tick mark in green. This will turn off the button, and the net will be turned off.
-To enable the Internet connection, click on the button with a cross in red. This will turn on the button, and the net will be turned on.
The steps to configure the local area network connection are as follows-
1) In the UTM Edge-1 window, in the main menu, select network. Then click on my network option.
2) There will be LAN network row visible, within which you need to start editing.
3) The changes can be made in the edit network settings page.
4) The first option displayed will be a mode which you need to enable
5) You can also change the IP address of the UTM-1 appliance using the IP address option displayed below mode.
6) Hide NAT can also be enabled/ disabled as per your need.
7) Next, DHCP server can be configured too.
8) After selecting and making changes, click on Apply after which a warning message will appear before you.
9) Click on OK after which you will see a success message.
10) Close the window Hope we helped.