N/APosted on - 06/16/2011
I was using my internet explorer. While posting some pictures on my auction site, this error pops up, and what is funny is I don't have any option but to click the OK button, and suddenly Internet explorer exits. There's no option that says continue, it shuts off and I tried to load internet explorer again, and do the same task.
I was able to work a while, but again it's coming back to tell me again same error. I checked on the technical error, I cannot understand what it says, maybe it's too technical.
Anyone then has the same problem with me, please share same some ideas.
AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 8.0.6001.18702 ModName: kernel32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.5781 Offset: 00012afb
To view technical information about the error report. click here. Close
Internet Explorer exits error issue
Try resetting your Internet Explorer Settings by following these steps:
1. Close all the program that is running on your computer including the Internet Explorer browser.
2. Go to Start Menu and type this command: inetcpl.cpl
3. Internet Properties settings will appear, Click the advanced tab.
4. Go to Advanced tab. At the bottom you can find Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset.
5. A new window will appear, click Reset once again.
6. Wait until your settings refreshes. When it's finished, click Close.
7. Open Internet Explorer browser again.
Note: Doing the steps above, all of the add-ons and personal customizations will be deleted. It's going back to the default and original settings. Internet Explorer might experiencing problems with the add-ons and there's a need to install them again.