N/APosted on - 12/11/2012
I am receiving an awful error message from my browser Internet Explorer 8. It is showing something regarding script error. I tried several ways to solve the problem. However, it is only applicable for some sites. Have you any idea?
Please help me to solve the error.
Thanks in advance.
Internet Explorer 8 – Script Error
There are some ways which can help you to solve about the issue you are having.
1. Delete all temporary internet files because a lot of files stored in it at every visit you made. So the folders of temporary internet files get too large which causes the problem to open.
2. Always install the latest service pack because the updates may contain to resolve problem.
3. Try a different Browser like Opera, Mozilla or Chrome and check if they working fine. If they are working fine then the problem is in your Internet explorer
4. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the start and go to the control panel.
2. In control panel click on internet option.
3. A window will open and you will see at the top tab option by the name Advance. Click on it
4. In the browsing section. Click on the check box of disable script bugging.
5. Remove the check from the display a notification about every script error.