N/APosted on - 12/20/2013
I have been working online with my Galaxy Tab 2 as a modem using my HP Pavilion PC, recently I have noticed working on the PC the internet connects fast, but when I try using my Tablet, You tube buffers endlessly and I cannot get a video playing, on the PC it plays well with few buffering, what could be wrong with my Tablet? How can I get the same speeds on my device?
Internet connection failing with Galaxy Tab 2
The following settings must be applied for correct internet connection on Galaxy tab 2.
1) Go to 'Settings', Select 'WiFi' option from the list
2) Forget the network you used to connect the WiFi
3) Turn Off the WiFi of the tablet
4) Reboot the tablet and turn ON the WiFi to detect the available networks
5) Connect the tablet to the home network
If the user want to have continuous WiFi connection on the device follow the steps as stated below:
1) Go to 'settings' tab on the home screen
2) Select WiFi option from the list
3) Click 'Advanced Settings' option
4) Select the 'Never' option to keep the WiFi ON even if the tablet is turned OFF