N/APosted on - 11/10/2012
Yesterday HOUSECALL stopped functioning and the following ERROR message appeared.
ERROR MESSAGE CODE : (E: 1084047895:0).
An internal error has prevented HouseCall from opening.
Do you want to visit the HouseCall Web site to get the latest version and try?
It also failed to load in its SAFE MOOD. As the ERROR Message says
An internal error has prevented HouseCall from opening. Do you want to visit the HouseCall website to get the latest version and try again?.
I wonder because I have already had the latest version of it.
Do you have any idea about this?
If yes, please help.
An internal error has prevented HouseCall from opening
Try to follow these steps to solve your problem:
1. Delete Internet Explorer Temporary Internet files and the other files using Disk Cleanup instruction on this site: http://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-us/default.aspx Pages/ Running-Disk-Cleanup. aspx. And you need to select all items safely for deletion w/out harming your PC.
2. Delete the old files of Housecall from C :Users<Your Username> AppData Local Temp folder. Click Start and click the user name that you’re using in Start menu. Double click AppData folder. Then the Local and Temp. Delete HouseCall folder and folder of HCBackup (when existing).
3. Install Java runtime environment and it should be the latest.
4. Download the HouseCall Launcher. Open the IE http://housecall.trendmicro.com/. Click the Get Household Now, then Yes and Save.
Select the desktop and Save.
5. After downloading, click twice the program to launch.