N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
Some friends told me that If I want to get rid of a virus, I should debug my HDD and I will find online instructions on how to do this.
I have never performed a task like this, and I know for sure that there is a virus stuck in my PC.
Tried several antivirus software but nothing.
And I thought that Techyv will be able to help me with my problem.
So I ask you guys, if you could explain to me how to debug a hard drive and get rid of this virus thing.
Any help would be appreciated.
Instructions on how to debug a hard drive disk
Debug is activated from a command prompt window, and the process for using Debug is easy enough. Attention though, all your data will be erased after the debugging process.
1. You should open a command prompt by clicking Start,
2. Then Run
3. Type cmd and press Enter. Now the DOS-prompt should appear.
4. Type Debug and press enter to run the debug.
5. Type 0081 in the command prompt and press Enter to clean the hard drive.
6. When the command prompt appears again, the debugging has finished.
7. Type Q and hit Enter to quit the program.
I hope it helped.