N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
SQL Server management is used to configure, upgrade, manage, and administer an instance. When you want to learn SQL from the scratch the first step is to install the Server management. How is the process of installing SQL Server management studio done?
Installing SQL Server Management Studio To Learn SQL.
1) Download SQL Server management files.
2) Run the downloaded extension.
3) You will be redirected to SQL Server installation center. Click on ‘New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to existing installation’.
4) The setup rules will be checked.
5) Accept the license agreement.
6) Download the uploads when prompted.
7) Click on install and wait till the process completes.
8) In the next window you can select the features you want. Click on Next till the process starts.
9) After the installation process, status window will appear displaying all the things installed.
Your software is installed.
Hope be completed.