The following needs should be met before you follow any of the steps during this article.
Note Alternatively, you'll be able to activate the merchandise by phone.
To install Microsoft workplace for Mac 2011, you need to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Quit all applications
You must quit all applications before you begin workplace for Mac installation. To quit an application, choose the appliance on the toolbar (top), and then choose Quit. If you can not quit an application or don't savvy, hold down the Command and choice keys, and then press Esc on your keyboard. choose the appliance within the "Force Quit Application" box,then beat the Force Quit. Click Force Quit to quit the appliance.
Note you can not quit Finder.
When you are finished, click the red button within the upper-left corner.
Step 2: Install Microsoft workplace for Mac 2011
To install Microsoft workplace of Mac 2011, follow the following steps:
1. Insert the DVD into the disk drive. If you downloaded the merchandise, the setup icon ought to be offered on your Desktop.
2. Double-click the disk or the setup icon on your Desktop.
3. Double-click the workplace installer icon.
4. Click Continue.
5. Scan the Software License Agreement, and click Continue.
6. Click comply with settle for the terms of the software license agreement.
7. Click Install to continue the installation.
Click modification Install Location if you wish to pick out another drive on that to put in the merchandise.
Click customise to pick out or to get rid of optional installation elements. for instance, click customise if you are doing not wish to put in workplace Fonts, Dock Icons, or sure applications like Microsoft Messenger, Remote Desktop, or Microsoft Document affiliation.
8. Enter your Mac user name and your password, and click OK.
9. Installation can begin. A progress indicator can seem.
10. The installation is complete after you receive this message. Click shut.
11. you'll be prompted to activate the merchandise. If you've got the merchandise key, choose Enter your product key.
The product key location depends on what reasonably product you bought. If you bought a boxed DVD, the 25-character product key's located within the disc case or on the rear of the disc sleeve on an oblong orange label that was included with the installation media.
If you bought and downloaded the merchandise from a web site, the merchandise key's sent to you in email with the title "Microsoft workplace for Mac US Store- Order Confirmation."