Installing Microsoft DirectX9.0c-Internal System Error
By default, the Windows XP system is shipped with DirectX eight.1, which may be upgraded to DirectX nine. If one or a lot of the subsequent errors messages is displayed, on your Windows XP computer, you will ought to initial uninstall DirectX nine and so install it.
The game needs a later version of Microsoft DirectX.
The version of DirectX that's put in on the pc is incompatible with the sport.
One of the DirectX files wasn't found.
However, the matter is that the choice to uninstall DirectX nine. So, to uninstall DirectX nine and revert to the default DirectX eight, do the following:
1. Click Start, Type regedit on the search bar and Run to open registry Editor.
2. Navigate to the subsequent written account key
3. Delete the DirectX entry, and restart your laptop.
4 .When the system restarts, default DirectX eight.1 version is renovated on the system.
5. Run the dxdiag command to verify identical.
After uninstalling DirectX, you will run a written account tool to get rid of any left-over entries and to make sure complete DirectX nine removal. Next, to set up DirectX nine, perform the subsequent steps:
1. Clean your system.
2. Finally, set up DirectX nine.